Recently, Cisco IT added OpenShift by Red Hat to its technology mix to rapidly expose development staff to a rich set of web-scale application frameworks and runtimes.
Deploying Platform-as-a-Service (PaaS) architectures, like OpenShift, bring with it:
- A focus on the developer experience.
- Container technology.
- A need to understand network security and user isolation and how to accelerate the DevOps model without negatively affecting operations or development.
In this session, Cisco and Red Hat will take you through:
- The problems Cisco set out to solve with PaaS.
- How OpenShift aligned with their needs.
- Key lessons learned during the process.