Running a large private Platform-as-a-Service (PaaS) can be challenging. But understanding how the systems work—and how to make them work for you—can help your operations team work more effectively when compared to traditional environments and architecture.
Using experience gained from traditional Red Hat Enterprise Linux environments, automation and scripting become a natural progression to controlling an OpenShift Enterprise environment. In this session, you’ll get details about how to monitor and run an OpenShift Enterprise by Red Hat installation.
Mike will discuss lessons learned from his experience with Red Hat Enterprise Linux and running OpenShift Online, a large public PaaS. You’ll learn about:
- Configuration management.
- Cartridge troubleshooting.
- Running OpenShift on OpenStack.
After this session, you should have a better understanding of how OpenShift architecture behaves in an on-premise environment. This includes:
- Common failure scenarios.
- What to do about troubleshooting.
- How to integrate with other Red Hat cloud technologies like OpenStack.