In this session, we’ll introduce Red Hat JBoss Fuse Service Works features using a collection of common requirements, architectural considerations, and critical decision points. You’ll gain a better understanding of:
- Service implementation options such as Java, Camel, BPMN, and BPEL.
- Strategies and considerations for canonical data models.
- Increasing visibility and control of your applications with governance.
- Isolating cross-cutting concerns such as transformation, data validation, and policy.
- Encapsulation and granularity of application services.
- Clustering for availability and performance.
- Considerations for Platform-as-a-Service (PaaS) environments.
- Maximizing test coverage for applications.
This will be a hands-on session with real problems, real solutions, and several live demos.