In this session, you’ll learn how to leverage Red Hat’s experience supporting customers to optimize your internal support organization’s interaction with external support vendors. Specifically, you’ll learn:
- Key topics in interacting with support and how to optimize that conversation to get answers quickly.
- How to avoid outages and progress to best practices.
- Where to focus your proactive support time for best results.
- Best practices that can significantly shorten your resolution times.
- How Red Hat works behind the scenes to optimize your engagement with us.
- The 1 thing you can do to minimize your support-related outage time.
- Best practices using our support tools, including the support portal, access.redhat.com.
Guilherme Barros will discuss lessons learned from the mountains of support data we have gathered and walk you through best practices that we have proven to create a better support experience.