In this session, you’ll learn how to obtain the best possible performance with Red Hat Storage Server—with information relevant to all phases of deployment. Specifically, we’ll cover the following Red Hat Storage Server topics:
- Best practices for deployment and software configuration, including virtualized deployments.
- Integration strategies with hardware technologies such as SSD.
- Configuration and tuning techniques for the best possible performance.
- Behavior analysis under relevant, real-world workloads.
- Upcoming enhancements currently in upstream development.