Through your Red Hat subscription, you have access to a range of tools and services that can help you resolve issues quickly and efficiently.
In this session, we’ll:
- Provide an overview of the Red Hat tools available for automatic problem determination and problem resolution.
- Deliver a roadmap on how subscriber services are being seamlessly integrated into the Red Hat portfolio to make it easier for you to resolve problems and interact with Red Hat subscription services.
- Demonstrate Red Hat’s new in-product intelligence and diagnostics engine that enables you to find relevant Red Hat knowledge and solutions from within your product, based on data gathered around your specific issue
- Discuss how you can achieve continuous uptime using dynamic kernel updates with Red Hat Enterprise Linux 7 beta.
- Discuss and demonstrate the Red Hat Support Tool and the various new Red Hat Access plug-ins that provide Red Hat knowledge, diagnostic services, and support case creation from within your Red Hat products using your relevant system information.
- Share recommended practices and Red Hat’s roadmap for delivering more integrated subscriber services, which create a seamless experience between using and managing your Red Hat systems.
Bottom line: You’ll leave this session knowing how to use the portfolio of available support tools and will have a better understanding of how subscriber services are being integrated into Red Hat’s portfolio to deliver maximum value.