The snapshots feature in Red Hat Storage Server provides an integrated solution for point-in-time recovery of GlusterFS volumes. Join us to check it out. And while you’ll be exposed to architectural details of how snapshots are implemented,this session won’t be a deep dive into snapshot internals.
In this session, you’ll learn:
- How to configure and use snapshots in Red Hat Storage Server.
- How to do point-in-time recovery using snapshots.
- The architectural overview of snapshots in Red Hat Storage Server.
- The key features and offerings in Red Hat Storage Server snapshots.
- Best practice recommendations for configuring Red Hat Storage Server volumes for optimal use with snapshots.
- The limitations in the snapshots feature release.
- Some important issues to consider when migrating from older Red Hat Storage Server releases to a snapshot-supported one.
- The product roadmap and extensions to snapshots.