This year’s Red Hat Summit agenda features more than 160 breakout sessions, 18 hands-on labs, and our most impressive list of keynote speakers in Red Hat Summit’s ten year history.
Here’s a preview of our keynote line-up:
- Deepak Advani, general manager, Cloud & Smarter Infrastructure, IBM
- Steve Bandrowczak, senior vice president, Global Business Services, HP
- Douglas W. Fisher, corporate vice president & general manager, Software & Services Group, Intel
- Sam Greenblatt, vice president & chief technical evangelist, Enterprise Solution Group, Dell
- Padmasree Warrior, chief technology & strategy officer, Cisco
- Paul Cormier, EVP and President, Products & Technologies, Red Hat
- Dr. Mark Little – senior director, Middleware Engineering, Red Hat
- Craig Muzilla – vice president, Middleware Business Unit, Red Hat
- Brian Stevens, EVP and Chief Technology Officer, Red Hat
- Jim Whitehurst, President and Chief Executive Officer, Red Hat
Join us for this unique and memorable Red Hat Summit in San Francisco on April 14-17 to learn, network, and experience the full potential of open source in the enterprise. If you haven’t registered, remember to contact your Red Hat sales representative to unlock your lowest available rate.