We’re excited to host our second-annual Red Hat Summit 5K in San Francisco! Join fellow attendees and Red Hat executives and staff for a 5K run through the city on Tuesday, April 15 at 6 a.m.
The run is free and open to all attendees who register for the race and wish to participate. Limited edition running shirts will be given to those who make a financial contribution of $20 or more. Please note: You must be present at the race to pick up your shirt.
All proceeds will go directly to TechSoup Global, an organization founded on the belief that technology is a powerful enabler for social change. Since 1987, TechSoup has connected a worldwide network of individuals and organizations that share this conviction. We’re proud to support this organization’s efforts with the proceeds collected through the 2014 Red Hat Summit 5K.
Route details and map are listed below. We’re looking forward to seeing you in San Francisco soon!
RED HAT SUMMIT 5K ROUTE
- START at Moscone Convention Center (747 Howard St, San Francisco, CA 94103)
- Run towards 4th Street (~.09 mile)
- Turn right on 4th Street and run to Mission Street (~.10 mile)
- Turn right on Mission Street and run to The Embarcadero (~1 mile)
- Turn right on The Embarcadero and run to 4th Street (~1.2 miles)
- Turn right on 4th Street and run to the intersection of Howard and 4th Street (~.71 mile)
- FINISH at the intersection of Howard and 4th Street