Registration is open for Red Hat Summit in Boston on May 2-4. Still need a good reason to attend? Here are 10:
- Be an open source ambassador: Invest in yourself, and bring fresh ideas back to work.
- Make connections: Network with more than 6,000 like-minded open source professionals. You may find yourself sitting next to your next customer, mentor, or employee.
- Hone your skills: Participate in interactive, hands-on labs and Power Training you can’t get anywhere else.
- Interact with technology: Join us in the Developer Zone and Community Central, test out virtual reality, and participate in the Break/Fix challenge.
- Get insight: Be inspired and motivated by powerful keynote speakers from Google, Lenovo, and more.
- Preview industry trends: Stay ahead of your competition by learning about what’s happening in open source IT.
- Build your brand: Visit the LinkedIn booth to get a professional headshot and advice on your profile.
- Discover new solutions: Find trusted vendors to help you bring open source to your organization in the Partner Pavilion.
- Get a new perspective: Break out of your comfort zone—and your office—with a change of scenery by joining us in Boston.
- Have some fun: Summit isn’t all business. Join us for receptions, parties, giveaways…and a Red Sox game.
Help us celebrate the impact of the individual by joining us at Red Hat Summit. Register now.