In a quest to improve the delivery of innovative e-commerce applications to its customers, Union Bank set out to restructure its infrastructure to increase agility and improve the delivery of mission-critical applications. Using Red Hat Cloud Infrastructure, which includes Red Hat Enterprise Virtualization and Red Hat CloudForms, Union Bank and Red Hat worked together to architect, build, and implement a next-generation solution for the bank.
In this session, you’ll learn about the:
- Business challenge and use cases
- Solution and approach
Legacy UNIX platforms are expensive. From hardware maintenance and software licensing to system administration and scalability, these proprietary platforms place an unnecessary burden on your IT budget. The UNIX variants that remain in your enterprise are likely entrenched for a reason and a commodity x86-based infrastructure using open source software doesn’t completely solve the problem.
In this session, you’ll learn how Dell and Red Hat can help eliminate your remaining migration roadblocks by providing the methodology and services to execute a migration of any size. You’ll leave this session with an end-to-end solutions approach that focuses on both application migration delivery and infrastructure modernization.
Red Hat JBoss BPM Suite beta allows developers to simplify complex requirements by modeling them as modular rules and business-centric process models. While the beta can communicate with third-party systems through standard Java and web service interfaces, Red Hat JBoss Fuse Service Works supports bidirectional integration, providing access to a central service bus that can help implement service-oriented architecture (SOA) and act as a central integration hub.
In this session, Babak Mozaffari will:
- Share simple examples of BPMS applications interacting with JBoss Fuse Service Works.
- Detail the integration between Red Hat JBoss BPM Suite beta and JBoss Fuse Service Works.
- Highlight the features and capabilities of each product.
Looking to access your SAP data with Red Hat JBoss Middleware and not sure where to start? This session will cover all the bases and show you how to connect and consume data via Red Hat JBoss Fuse, Apache Camel, Fuse Fabric, Red Hat JBoss Data Virtualization, and Red Hat JBoss Developer Studio.
See live demos using JBoss Data Virtualization, SAP NetWeaver Gateway, and OData as well as Red Hat JBoss Fuse with a new JCo-based Camel component that uses inbound and outbound synchronous RFC communication with SAP.
You’re hearing a lot about big data these days. And big data and the technologies that store and process it, like Hadoop, aren’t just new data silos. You might be looking to integrate big data with existing enterprise information systems to gain better understanding of your business. You want to take informed action.
During this session, we’ll demonstrate how Red Hat JBoss Data Virtualization can integrate with Hadoop through Hive and provide users easy access to data. You’ll learn how Red Hat JBoss Data Virtualization:
- Can help you integrate your existing and growing data infrastructure.
- Integrates big data with your existing enterprise data infrastructure.
- Lets non-technical users access big data result sets.
We’ll also provide typical uses cases and examples and a demonstration of the integration of Hadoop sentiment analysis with sales data.
In this session, we’ll demonstrate Red Hat JBoss Fuse Service Works 6 governance capabilities, specifically:
- Design-time governance capabilities, using the emerging OASIS S-RAMP Service Repository Model And Protocol standard to manage the deployment life cycle of a SwitchYard application.
- Customizable workflows to validate the application, obtain deployment authorization, and finally deploy it into a production environment.
- Runtime governance capabilities to monitor the execution of business transactions and apply rules. (These rules can either be used to enforce service-level agreements (SLAs) or business policies (e.g. a customer cannot purchase further goods if they are above their credit limit).)
By attending this session, you will understand the power and flexibility that your organization can obtain through design and runtime governance capabilities.
What do back office applications, apps deployed in the cloud, apps deployed in remote branches or embedded devices, and data spread across multiple sources all have in common? Sooner or later, they all have to talk to each other. That’s where integration middleware comes in.
In this session, we’ll look into the roadmaps for the Red Hat JBoss Middleware integration solutions, including Red Hat JBoss Fuse, Red Hat JBoss A-MQ, Red Hat JBoss Fuse Service Works, and Red Hat JBoss Data Virtualization.
In this session, Scott Cranton will discuss several reference architectures and architecture patterns common with JBoss Fuse deployments to solve large, complex integration challenges in a manageable way. You’ll learn about deployment patterns such as service gateways for integration, service style deployments, and remote office and store integration.
Scott will also discuss and demonstrate Fuse Fabric, which can help you create and manage large numbers of Red Hat JBoss Fuse and Red Hat JBoss A-MQ instances.