Prior to each Red Hat Summit, we receive thousands of submissions for speaking sessions through our CFP process. A team of content experts then reviews these submissions and narrows it down to the best and most relevant sessions. Follow the Twitter list from @RedHatSummit to stay up to date on this yea’rs speaker. Be sure to follow them on social media for updates on Red Hat Summit sessions.
Continue reading “Follow our Red Hat Summit speakers”
Celebrate innovation and knowledge at the world’s leading open source technology event. Red Hat is seeking session content and award nominations to help promote and award IT open source expertise and success at Red Hat® Summit 2017.
Call for content now open:
Share your expertise with thousands of IT professionals from a variety of industries. Submit your original idea for a Red Hat Summit session. The deadline is December 2.
Red Hat Innovation Awards:
Know a leader in IT and open source innovation? Nominate an individual or company to win a 2017 Red Hat Innovation Award recognizing their creative thinking, determined problem solving, and open source innovation. The deadline is November 9.
Women in Open Source Awards:
Nominations are open for the 2017 Women in Open Source award. Recognize women making an impact today.
Red Hat Summit sponsorship opportunities now available
Recruitment of partner sponsors for the 2017 Red Hat Summit has begun. Partners of all types from all geographies are encouraged to participate as sponsors, exhibitors and speakers at the event. In 2016, we had record-setting attendance and over 103 partner sponsors at Summit. We look forward to expanding the partner presence in 2017 with your help! Partners interested in sponsoring and exhibiting at Summit may contact firstname.lastname@example.org or complete the Sponsor Interest web form.
What else is happening around Red Hat Summit? Subscribe for updates to learn more.
We’re proud to share our best keynote lineup ever. The general session stage will host some of the most innovative technology leaders who are changing our world with open source.
- Jim Whitehurst, President and chief executive officer, Red Hat
- Elwin Loomis, Sr Director, Store of the Future, Target
- Rich Hulskes, Co-founder Wevolver, InMoov Robots for Good
- Doug Fisher, Sr VP & GM, Software and Services Group, Intel
- Jim Ganthier, VP & GM, Engineered Systems, HPC, and Cloud, Dell
- Naykai Nayyar, GM & global head of Internet of Things (IoT) and Innovation, SAP
- Paul Cormier, President, Products and Technologies, Red Hat
- Burr Sutter, Product Management Director, Developer Products, Red Hat
- Nathan Seidle, Founder & CEO, SparkFun
- David Ward, Sr. Sr. VP, CTO of Engineering, & chief architect, Cisco
- Sven Loburg,, Global Open Source Lead, Accenture
- Tom Soderstrom, CTO, Jet Propulsion Laboratory, NASA
- Marco Bill-Peter, VP, Customer Experience and Engagement, Red Hat
- Chris Wright, VP and technology strategist of the Office of Technology, Red Hat
- Corinne Warnshuis, Executive Director, Girl Develop It
- Randy Meyer, VP & GM, Mission Critical Systems, HPE
- Joseph Sirosh, Corporate VP, Data Group, Microsoft
Seats are filling up for the 2016 Red Hat Summit, but there’s still time to reserve yours. Register today to save yours today and join the conversation.
The 2016 Red Hat Summit agenda is packed with hundreds of sessions, labs, and more —including a wealth of content focused on hot topics in the industry. Some of these session highlights include:
Continue reading “Hand- Picked Sessions for Red Hat Summit”