What is the viability of Platform-as-a-Service (PaaS) addressing the business drivers of increased agility, flexibility, and time to market for application development? How does OpenShift Enterprise by Red Hat measure up?
In this session, you’ll:
- Learn the business drivers from IT and other departments for deploying private PaaS.
- Learn the approach taken for proof of concept and production deployments.
- See real-world examples of applications running on OpenShift Enterprise.
- Hear about lessons learned throughout the process.
- Get an overview of the architecture and IT operating model examples and considerations for implementing OpenShift Enterprise as a new service.