High availability application clustering has changed significantly in Linux since the release of Red Hat Enterprise Linux 6. In this session, you’ll learn about new clustering technologies in Red Hat Enterprise Linux 7 beta. Topics covered will include:
- Cluster definition, management, and fencing.
- Pacemaker and Corosync, the technologies driving clustering.
- Clustered file systems (GFS-2) migration to a separate project.
- Integrating a clustered file system into a high availability cluster.
- Setting up web farm quickly with pacemaker.
- Load balancing with Red Hat Enterprise Linux 7 beta.