Learn how the transformation to virtualized and cloud-based services is shaping the way the government does business. In this panel, thought leaders and innovators from across the public sector will share information about the new IT architectures taking shape. Their conversation will center around the use of Red Hat technologies and Red Hat’s open hybrid cloud vision. The discussion will include information about:
- How public sector customers are shaping the next generation of data services.
- The benefits of cloud computing and an open approach.
- Developing and deploying applications in a secure Platform-as-a-Service (PaaS) environment with OpenShift by Red Hat.
- What role virtualization and Infrastructure-as-a-Service (IaaS) layers play as the government moves to the cloud.
- How APIs can be used to create unique solutions for challenging requirements.
- Experiences building hybrid IaaS clouds with open source technology.
- Strategies that are being used to manage large virtualization, IaaS, and PaaS environments.