The Best Of track has some of the highest rated speakers and most popular topics according to Red Hat customers and Red Hat Summit alumni just like you. And this year’s lineup is no exception.
- Cloud Technical Roadmap
- Red Hat Enterprise Linux Roadmap (2 part session!)
- Moving from Red Hat Satellite 5 to 6: A practical guide
- Application-centric packaging with Docker & Linux containers
- Performance Analysis and Tuning of Red Hat Enterprise Linux (2 part session!)
- Performance tuning: Red Hat Enterprise Linux for databases
- SELinux for mere mortals
- Get the most out of JBoss EAP and the JVM
- Red Hat Enterprise Virtualization Hypervisor Roadmap
- Oracle Database 12c on Red Hat Enterprise Linux: Best practices
There are 15 tracks this year, and each track includes 12 breakout sessions across 3 days of the event. We also have 18 two-hour hands-on labs featuring Red Hat’s full portfolio of open source solutions. There’s a lot of great content, so dive into the full agenda now and find what’s right for you.
Join Red Hat for the tenth annual Red Hat Summit in San Francisco to advance your IT with the power of open source.