Why are hands-on labs at Red Hat Summit an attendee favorite year after year? It’s probably the direct access to the technology, instructor-led approach, and 2-hour dedicated time to make sure everyone’s expectations are met, but we’ll let you decide.
Here are a few hands-on lab highlights for this year:
- Containers & resource management in Red Hat Enterprise Linux 7 beta
- Deploying Red Hat Enterprise Linux OpenStack Platform
- Experience the future with Red Hat Enterprise Linux 7 beta
- Getting started with Red Hat Storage Server
- Implementing & managing OpenShift Enterprise
- Test-drive Red Hat Satellite 6
- Installing & administering Red Hat Enterprise Virtualization
Breakout sessions are open to all, but the 18 hands-on labs have limited capacity so advance sign up is required. Register now for the tenth annual Red Hat Summit and reserve your lab seat before they fill up!