The 2016 Red Hat Summit agenda is packed with hundreds of sessions, labs, and more —including a wealth of content focused on hot topics in the industry. Some of these session highlights include:
- Secure your enterprise software supply chain with containers
- Understanding security risks and mitigation across the virtualization stack
- Middleware security: Authentication, authorization, and auditing services
- The Red Hat security roadmap
- Containers in the real world
- A practical introduction to container security
- Containerization: Migrating existing applications
- Think differently with real-time data
- A view from the trenches: Moving from legacy monoliths to modern microservices platforms in the cloud. It’s muddy water!
- Integration is dead. Long live integration. How Apache Camel is changing how integration is done.
- Integration roadmap: iPaaS, API management, Red Hat Fuse, data virtualization, and more
- Public and hybrid cloud: Breaking down barriers
- Exploring best practices and customer successes in the industrial Internet of Things
- Measuring performance in the cloud: A scientific approach to an elastic problem
- Identity management for cloud and hybrid cloud environments with Red Hat and Microsoft
You can also visit the Red Hat booth to connect one-on-one with our technology experts.
Check out the full session catalog to see what else we have planned and register now to join us in San Francisco, CA.