For the past 12 years, Red Hat Summit has moved across the U.S. and around the world. This event brings together the largest group of customers, partners, and community enthusiasts to learn, network, and experience the power of open source in the enterprise.
There are countless reasons why we’re excited for this year’s Red Hat Summit, but here are our top 10:
- Hundreds of sessions to choose from led by the best and brightest in open source
- Hands-on experience with the newest Red Hat technologies
- The annual 5K Fun Run for charity
- Heading back to Boston for Red Hat Summit 2017 means a stop at Mike’s Pastry
- Face-to-face interaction with the open source experts
- The opportunity to see new technologies and actually learn how to use them
- The new diversity and inclusion track
- All the Red Hat swag we can get our hands on (including the limited edition backpack each year)
- The chance to grow your network—making connections with peers, partners, and other like-minded professionals
- The Red Hat Innovation Award winners are recognized on stage each year for their innovation use of Red Hat technologies
- Open Source Stories that show us how open source technology is changing the world
There are so many great things to experience on site at Red Hat Summit, but don’t take it from us. Register now to experience the premier open source conference May 2-4, 2017.