Fox Technologies, Inc. helps companies protect corporate information assets with network security and access management software. We strive to simplify compliance and streamline administration with an award-winning access management and privileged account control solution. Our access management software centrally enforces granular access entitlements in real time across diverse server environments.
The countdown is on to the 2014 Red Hat Summit! This year’s agenda is designed to support and enable Red Hat Enterprise Linux administrators to achieve more with their deployments than ever before. We’re excited to offer 60+ RHEL-focused sessions, including a full track on what’s coming in Red Hat Enterprise Linux 7.
Check out some of the highlighted sessions, labs, and Power Training courses below, and view even more sessions here.
Though Red Hat offers a complete stack of solutions spanning the IT continuum, we are always committed to maintaining the value and choice that Red Hat Enterprise Linux provides.
Join us in San Francisco on April 14-17, 2014 for the tenth annual Red Hat Summit.
Tintri challenges the storage quo with a system built specifically for virtualized and cloud environments. Organizations like AMD, Department of Defense, Time Warner and 5 of the Fortune 15 have said “No to LUNs.” They manage individual VMs to improve performance 6x and reduce storage footprint 10x.
The Best Of track has some of the highest rated speakers and most popular topics according to Red Hat customers and Red Hat Summit alumni just like you. And this year’s lineup is no exception.
- Cloud Technical Roadmap
- Red Hat Enterprise Linux Roadmap (2 part session!)
- Moving from Red Hat Satellite 5 to 6: A practical guide
- Application-centric packaging with Docker & Linux containers
- Performance Analysis and Tuning of Red Hat Enterprise Linux (2 part session!)
- Performance tuning: Red Hat Enterprise Linux for databases
- SELinux for mere mortals
- Get the most out of JBoss EAP and the JVM
- Red Hat Enterprise Virtualization Hypervisor Roadmap
- Oracle Database 12c on Red Hat Enterprise Linux: Best practices
There are 15 tracks this year, and each track includes 12 breakout sessions across 3 days of the event. We also have 18 two-hour hands-on labs featuring Red Hat’s full portfolio of open source solutions. There’s a lot of great content, so dive into the full agenda now and find what’s right for you.
Join Red Hat for the tenth annual Red Hat Summit in San Francisco to advance your IT with the power of open source.
The 2014 Red Hat Summit agenda has 15 tracks, more than 160 breakout sessions, and 18 two-hour hands-on labs with capacity for 80+ people each. Sessions this year focus on practical and proven Red Hat solutions for datacenter optimization, application development, and building your path to an open hybrid cloud.
- The Road to Red Hat Enterprise Linux 7
- Application Development
- Application and Platform Infrastructure
- Business & IT Strategy Alignment
- Cloud Readiness
- IT Efficiency
- Taste of Training
- And many more!
Sessions have also been sorted based on the topics Red Hat customers are asking about every day, like big data, security, scalability, and much more. You can use selected keywords to search for the sessions featuring even more topics that interest you.
You hear and read about cloud computing daily. But between a lot of the hype and the rapid rate of innovation, it can sometimes be difficult to figure out which aspects of cloud are most relevant to your company and which trends are most important to monitor.
In this session, Michael Cote, who heads up the Infrastructure Software practice at 451 Research, will cover what cloud means today and why it’s being rapidly embraced by so many organizations. He’ll share a variety of recent research into how companies are adopting clouds. Finally, he’ll discuss key trends that are happening today such as the:
- Blurring of categories across different types of clouds.
- Evolution of application packaging.
- Ongoing hybridization of IT.
He’ll also discuss how to take advantage of those key trends to make IT more flexible and efficient.
In this session, members of the product management team will:
- Provide a high-level overview of upcoming Red Hat Enterprise Virtualization features, including integration with OpenStack services that allowing end users to configure a consistent set of services across their private clouds and datacenter virtualization infrastructures.
- Discuss the key features of Red Hat Enterprise Virtualization.
- Provide a live demo of the latest product features and capabilities.
- Answer your questions and take your feedback as we shape the future direction of Red Hat Enterprise Virtualization.