Join this panel to learn how some of our customers are using Red Hat Satellite, an easy-to-use systems management platform, to manage their infrastructures and open source environments. Find out how they’re managing tens, hundreds – even thousands – of servers as easily as one.
OpenStack has quickly become the platform of choice for building an open, private cloud. In this panel discussion, Red Hat Enterprise Linux OpenStack Platform customers will share the business and IT challenges they faced that led them to select Red Hat’s solution. You’ll learn why OpenStack became a necessity to meet their growing demands, and why they selected Red Hat as their trusted technology partner to support their private cloud deployments.
To meet increased demands for agility and performance, many IT organizations have virtualized their infrastructures. As a result, they’ve also increased hardware efficiency and flexibility, and gained significant cost savings and cloud-like self-service capabilities. To retain a competitive edge, many organizations are transitioning to the cloud while standardizing and sharing common infrastructure with Red Hat Enterprise Virtualization.
In this session, you’ll learn:
– How to build a foundation for your private cloud through self-service capabilities.
– How to offer high availability and increase scalability in your environment.
– Best practices for deploying Red Hat Enterprise Virtualization.
– How to save on infrastructure costs and gain the highest ROI for your virtualization investments.
In the past year, Red Hat has worked directly with more than 60 Red Hat Enterprise Linux 7 beta users, from across the globe and across market segments, to ensure the technologies they’re interested in are available in the general availability release. In this panel, you’ll hear the perspectives of a few of the participants. They’ll discuss their:
- Experience in this collaborative effort.
- General thoughts about Red Hat Enterprise Linux 7 beta.
- Plans for Red Hat Enterprise Linux 7.